week 5

I am AGENT STEELE!!
This week we went to Roose boys village, it's a unused holiday site. Perfect to act out our scenes for our final comic, I have decided to wear a long ridding coat skin tight gray jeans, white vest, and a pair of boots, I feel this outfit is best suited to my tough ex cop character.. We also created stencils of our character logos and blood splatters refering to Banksy, we spent two days dressed up and creating our spray work, I am very happy with the outcomes. We also made short videos of fight scenes,they are not strong but it goes well with our research.
we made our own speech and thought bubbles in college, we went to cardiff and walked behind unexpecting members of the public, whilst Tom took the photos, I feel this shows that we are breaking away from a traditional paper comic.

No comments:

Post a Comment